We need all levels of volunteers. You can volunteer as a group, family or individual, all age groups are welcome. We’re looking for dedicated people who are friendly, enthusiastic, ambassadors for Delavan.
All skill levels are necessary to make this event a success.
Some of the opportunities include these;
- Planning (all areas of this Event)
- Preparing walls (various assistance)
- Food Service & Hospitality (prepping & serving
- “Host” or “Host Family” ( housing Artist(s) )
- Site Managers (all 4 days during Event)
- Runners (all 4 days during Event)
- Welcoming Committee (Registration Booth)
- Support Staff (all aspects of this Event)
- Juried Art (planning Event)
These are just a few of the positions that are available. If you would like to be a part of the historic event
we could use your talent.
Please leave a reply and someone will get back to you.
Meetings are the last Monday of each month at 5:30 pm
Delavan City Hall, 123 South 2nd Street, Delavan, WI.